GET HAIR SO PERFECT, YOU'LL LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER!
Look young, feel younger. What are you waiting for?
- Is your hair looking a little flat and not as voluminous as it used to?
- Do you leave a trail of hair wherever you go?
- Do you notice too much hair in the drain after a shower?
- Is your scalp exposed in places where there used to be thick hair?
Up until now, laser devices have only been made available to hair clubs and salons that charge crazy high fees. Luckily, technology has moved fast in the last few years!
Feel it. Flaunt it. Love it.
Get the power of a hair restoring laser in the palm of your hand!
✔️ Promotes Healthy Hair – Blocks DHT, that kills hair, and boosts ATP, for faster growth.
✔️ Suitable for All Hair Types – Works on all hair types and can be used in conjunction with other hair loss products.
✔️ Stimulates Regrowth – Reduction and removal of DHT from the scalp will instantly restore your hair to its natural youthful state.
✔️ Natural and Chemical Free – Grow your OWN hair! No harsh chemicals or expensive treatments.
Do Laser Combs (Brushes) Work?
A laser brush for hair growth is basically an infrared (Low-Level Laser) heated hairbrush.
The infrared light stimulates hair follicles and “wakes them up” back into the hair growth cycle (known as the Anagen phase).
Here’s what happens:
- The process naturally increases ATP and keratin production, which are the enzymes responsible for delivering energy to living cells, including hair follicles.
- Low Level Laser Therapy increases local blood circulation, which speeds up and promotes the delivery of key nutrients for growing new, strong and healthy hair.
Thicker, stronger, fuller and healthier hair growth, and reduced hair thinning and loss.
(And a little-known bonus: An infrared comb can be very helpful for scalp eczema and itching. This wavelength is proven to reduce skin redness and itching).
How do you use a Hair Restoring Laser?
To get the best hair growth results, you simply pass the comb slowly over the scalp area where you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair – we recommend using daily for 8-15 minutes each time.
We also recommend that you use it on a clean scalp, free of any styling products, excess oils, gels, and sprays – as they can block the light from reaching your hair follicles
Consistency is key to obtaining the best results.
What are the Main Causes of Hair Loss?
Hair loss can be influenced by medications, illness, nutrition, stress, smoking, etc. but the most common cause of hair loss is HEREDITY.
What about stress? A bout of severe stress can shut down follicles and create a shedding problem that lasts for months. Long-term stress can accelerate hereditary hair loss.